Hours, Location, Contact Info. (3)
March 15th – October 31st
Mon – Sat: 7:30am-6:00pm
November 1st – March 14th
Mon – Sat: 7:30am-5:00pm
*Please call for holiday hours.
2200 NW Cornelius Pass Road, Hillsboro, OR 97124
We are located directly across from the Kohl’s store on Cornelius Pass Road.
Products & Services (15)
There are 7.4 cubic yards in 1 unit.
One cubic yard is 3’ wide by 3’ long by 3’ high. Put another way, it is about 4 contractor wheelbarrows heaping full.
One cubic yard will cover a 10’ by 10’ area with a depth of about 3” or 100 square feet at about 3” deep. To figure out exactly how much you will need, use our new Yard & Ton Calculator.
Yes, we deliver all of our products! Please call for scheduling and details: 503.645.6665.
Absolutely! If you need to know how much a particular product weighs and how much you can haul with your vehicle, please us call at: 503.645.6665.
- Yard Debris – Branches, leaves, grass, weeds, brush – $10 per yard, $11.00 minimum charge
- Sod – $25 per yard, $25 minimum
- Fill dirt (small pebbles are okay) – $25 per yard, $25 minimum
- Land clearing debris – Can include dirt-free stumps (up to 30″ in diameter). Please call first. Must be approved by a manager before dumping – $25 per yard, $25 minimum
- Construction debris – Includes pressure treated and painted wood (no creosoted wood waste); must be separated from yard debris (nails, screws, staples, and small brackets in wood are okay) – $29.95 per yard, $29.95 minimum
- Rubble – Concrete, asphalt, brick, rock (small amounts of metal/rebar is OK). Please call before dropping off. – $19.95 per cubic yard – $19.95 minimum
- Wood Waste – Fencing, decks, pallets, painted and treated – $39.95 per yard, 1 yard minimum
*For more information on our Recycling Center: Click Here.
Yes, if you come in and fill out an application for a cash account, we will review it, and you could receive 5% off. Check with the Best Buy in Town office for details.
Yes, we can. We have split-load dump trucks that can deliver two different products at a time.
1 ton of flagstone covers approximately 100 square feet, dependent upon rock spacing and variation in the thickness of the stone.
Our hemlock bark dust, mulch is “sliverless” (or nearly sliverless). Whereas, our fir bark dust, mulch is not sliverless. For more information on our bark, mulch, Click Here.
Our Super Grow Blend Topsoil™ is organic and entirely safe and very effective for the growth of vegetables, herbs, and fruit.
Best Buy in Town Landscape Supply can deliver up to 3 units of bark or 12+ yards of gravel in one dump truck load. If you want more, we will gladly bring several dump truck loads until you have all the product you need.
Due to legal restrictions on street dumps and the danger and challenges associated with trying to maneuver anywhere in your yard (because of the weight of our dump trucks), we always recommend and highly prefer to dump your product at the foot of your driveway–where the driveway meets the street.
1 cubic yard covers about 100 square feet at 3″ deep. Whereas, 1 unit covers about 1,000 square feet at about 2.5″ deep. 1 unit is approximately 30 contractor wheelbarrows heaping full.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING CDL DRIVERS AND LABORERS